Friday, April 2, 2010

Chorus Costume

Hey y'all! So It's been about a week since I performed in my final performance of Once Upon a Mattress. OUAM (as I will shorten it to) was put on by my high school. It was a GREAT experience, especially for my first year in high school. Hopefully, I will have three more years of performing in our high school's musical! So I thought I would share some pictures from the experience!



In addition to being in the chorus ensemble, I was also "Princess no. 12" Princess no. 12's role included being tested in the first scene of the show. She was being tested by the queen to see if she was fit enough to marry the queen's son, Prince Dauntless. This part was small, but very fun to play. If you are interested in seeing me play this role, here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov_wyWdCD64


Princess no. 12 Costume
I might put up more pictures in the future! So for now, Adios, and I'll be talking to you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment