Monday, August 30, 2010

Explanation

So- It's obvious that I've got some explaining to do.

This summer, I got busier then I ever thought was possible! And so I haven't been updating blogs and youtube pages. So I decided to put my youtube aspirations aside, because I simply do not have the time. Although- If you guys want to, you can subscribe to my family's channel! In addition to my musical theatre performances, it has my brothers guitar performance. It is www.youtube.com/hooverproductionz (just posted 4 new videos of my cabaret that I was in!) And as always, my MsBroadwayBrunette will still be up, it just won't be updated with videos every other day, and I won't be taking request and all that jazz! I will still log on here and update you guys on what's going on when I have time! Plus- my friend and I are thinking of making our own youtube account and doing female duets! So please stay tuned!

Also- Thanks for all the support on my youtube channel and my blog! It meant the world to me!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Holly!

    My name is Anna McGrady, and I am on the staff of "Musical: The Online Musical". We're a group of about 40 students from the University of Virginia who are writing, composing, performing, and producing a 12-part interactive musical where the viewer determines what happens next. Every Saturday for 12 weeks we come together to record that week's 10 minute-long segment, which is premiered on Youtube that Monday. Viewers respond via Youtube video responses, emails, mp3s, or comments on our website that Tuesday and Wednesday, and on Thursday we start writing next week's segment. Essentially what we're trying to do is create a musical that is completely organic and grows each week based on what our viewers want to see happen.

    As you can guess, everyone involved is very passionate about musical theatre, and what we love about your blog is that you seem to love theatre just as much as we all do!

    We are looking for responses and suggestions especially from those knowledgeable and passionate about musical theatre, especially younger people, and would love if you were able to give us responses for our next episodes and watch as we grow. Our promo video is up online, and our first episode premieres this Monday, Sept. 20 at 8pm Eastern Time.

    Our Youtube page is: http://www.youtube.com/theonlinemusical
    Our website is: http://www.theonlinemusical.com/index.html
    Follow us on Twitter! @onlinemusical

    Regards and good luck with your shows!
    The Cast and Crew of "Musical: The Online Musical"

    ReplyDelete